Essential Oil Tea Light Warmer - Small - Green
Our essential oil warmers are used to heat essential oil blends in a water base over a tea light candle, gently releasing aromas as the oils evaporate into the air.
Our essential oil warmer is made of ceramic and is 3.125 inches tall.
- Determine the best place for your warmer. Place it on a level, heat resistant and clutter-free surface to minimize risk of fire.
- Prepare the unscented tea light candle. Find the wick of the candle and make it stand up straight and trim the wick prior to first use to 1/4 inch. Place the tea light safely into the candle chamber area.
- Light your candle. Check to be sure it's burning safely. Keep the flame away from your essential oil blend.
- Carefully fill the rounded reservoir section of the warmer with warm water. Add from 6 to 8 drops of your essential oils to the water.
- Check the reservoir periodically. Maintain an appropriate level of water in the oil dish, adding warm water only when it gets low. Adding cold water could crack the warmer.